WELCOME BACK! WE’VE MISSED YOU (AND YOUR ENERGY).
So COVID-19 is still a bit of a mystery, and for the foreseeable future, planning in advance is going to be a tad tricky. But there are some things to keep you aware of as we start to prepare to re-open the studio space for classes on Monday May 17. 🤞
I’ll keep it as quick as I can, but I believe I’ve made it worth your while 😉. So, here’s the gist.
- Online classes are available now and will continue to be when we open studio sessions from Monday, May 17. Please make sure you choose either IN STUDIO or LIVE ONLINE as your options on booking. We will be particularly restricted in numbers in the studio, so booking in advance is the way to go.
We are keeping the calendar and schedule as up-to-date as possible. Access it online here or at
And remember you can completely manage your bookings and account via the member app.
Now we know walking into a studio for the first time can be daunting, but the first step is always the hardest.
So we’ve got you covered before you even set foot in the door.
- We’re giving you access to a Yoga Basics BkPk for FREE. In it we have some must-have starter tools to set you up for a sustainable and life-enhancing practice.
Go take a look as it’s packed tight with audio and video trainings and worksheets that will help you:
- Discover if yoga really is for you.
- Show you how and where to start.
- Prepare you for a class setting.
- Get to know your body better.
- Take ownership of your own self, health and happiness.
- Set you up for a consistent, sustainable, lifetime practice.
It’s all sitting waiting for you in our amazing community space, The Yoga Local Hug Club, which is something else we’ve been busy working on and has previously just been open to founding and complete members. Just sign up here to get inside and unlock the good stuff.
Your health and safety is, as always, being taken care of and we will be complying with any local rules and restrictions as necessary.
- Hand santisers and anti-bac mat sprays to be available for each student in individual PPE boxes.
- Socially distanced spacing to ensure 2 metres between mats
- Face coverings when not practicing.
- Contactless payment
Just as much as you rely on us to bring these classes and yoga teachings to you, we rely on you guys to help us keep our business running.
Here are some things you can do that will really help.
- Please remember to cancel any classes as soon as you know you are unable to attend so your spot can go to the next person on the waitlist.
- We’ve updated our code of conduct to help you make your way back to your mat. Please take a moment to read it through and know that by following this it will help us keep you safe and continue to keep running your studio for you.
Your loyalty and commitment to supporting us is hugely appreciated.🙏🧡 If there is anything you are feeling uncomfortable about, or there’s something we can do to help you return to practice, please let us know.
Understandably I can’t wait to get open and teach you all in person. If you can’t get back to class yet for whatever reason, then why not come and join us at the weekend for coffee and bliss balls! We’ve missed you!
See you soon!