BEGINNER AREA | STEP 1
ACCESS YOUR FREE STARTER PACK
Something every new yoga adventurer needs! Some kit!
- Discover if yoga really is for you. (You don’t know what you don’t know – so go see).
- Show you how and where to start.
- Prepare you for a class setting.
- Get to know your body better.
- Take ownership of your own self, health and happiness.
BEGINNER AREA | Step 2
BOOK A COURSE
Our beginner course (BEGIN) is for new or returning students who want to get back to basics and build a solid yoga foundation that’s rooted in traditional Yoga.
Each progressive course is intelligently designed to walk you through everything from alignment, awareness, posture, and breathing techniques to following cues and using props. It’s THE way to set yourself up for home and studio practice.
- 14 Day Unlimited Studio and Online Class Pass (On Course Completion).
- Free Entry Level Access to the Yoga Local Hug Club where you can ask questions and meet people who can give you the kind of support that you just can’t get on Google.
- FREE access to our Online BEGIN course video recordings – practice what you learn at any time.
Pick the YL beginners’ course if :
- You want a journey through the fundamentals of a traditional yoga practice.
- You want to begin to cultivate strength, flexibility and balance in mind and body.
- You need a safe and nurturing space where you can build the confidence to practice in a group setting and/or at home.
- You’d benefit from a break-down of sequences pose by pose, exploring energetics, variations and mindful connection.
- You want to learn to use simple breathing techniques to quiet the mind and cultivate conscious awareness.
Find your next IN STUDIO 4-Week BEGIN course here and book on for just £55!
BEGINNER AREA | STEP 3
CHOOSE AN ANCHOR (MOON) PRACTICE | Class Level (BEG)
- Forward Folds and Twists.
- Focus on developing the exhalation.
- Gentle work with Mulabandha (Root Lock).
- Longer holds and a focus on physiological steadiness.
The mood to bring to Practice. I am not my thoughts. I am that which experiences the mind thinking. These classes are ideal if: You have a busy life or a busy mind.
- You feel anxious or ungrounded.
- You want to feel more stable, resilient and calm.
- You are not sleeping or digesting well.
- You want to improve your concentration and meditation practice.
- You want to learn, revisit Stage 1 practices that are rooted in the Hatha Yoga tradition.
5 Class Pack: £40
Single Class Pass: £10
£57 a month, minimum 12 months. By invitation only