Let’s hand out some red flags. Get waving them at me if you are:
- Feeling either unpleasantly plump or dangerously preskeletal.
- Ravenous at times, off your food at others.
- Lying awake at night, thoughts racing.
- Tired all the time.
- Racked with aches and pains.
- Accident and injury prone.
- Forgetting easy stuff like names, birthdays, the day of the week.
Almost no one ever tells you should exercise LESS but if you’re waving that red flag at me right now, this yogi is.
Now I know what it means to not listen to advice. I also know what happens when you ignore the wisdom of your body. So, before you dismiss this course of action as outright lunacy, please read my story. It’s all here, alongside some yogi tools to reclaim balance and enhance your hormonal health.
Plus, I’ll share why being less active can sometimes actually help improve athletic performance. It’s all about listening to your body folks. Come with me. It’s time to tune in and tune up.