You asked: Why do I need yoga if I’m already active?
Jump on over here to get my top 5 answers to this one. AND find out about my next sports specific yoga series. You won’t want to miss the chance to learn more about how to fine tune your body and mind to the requirements of your sport.
See you inside my yogi-in-training friend. 😉👍
Coming Soon…can you help?
Exciting news. I’m really, really close to wrapping up the details on a long-awaited extra yoga programme I’ve been working on since completing a five-day intensive specialised course, Yoga for Sports Training, with Jim Harrington (Australian coach to the Indian National Cricket Team).
This new yoga series will be entirely focused on a Yoga for Sport practice, offering physical postures and yoga tools that are most versatile and useful for a range of athletes – runners, swimmers, cyclists, but also rugby players, surfers, footballers etc.
It will run over five weeks at a new venue to be announced real soon.
In it I will take you through all the ways yoga can:
- Optimise recovery.
- Reduce injury in your sport and help with rehab.
- Build power, flexibility and strength using poses designed around specific sports movement patterns.
- Build core consciousness.
- Offer a mental break from training.
- Improve your range of motion.
- Give you the edge in your training.