Get your yogi mindset here.
Yep, we are officially in the rapids that are hurtling us towards Christmas and New Year, question is will you sink or will you swim? Ho Ho Ho… yeah, I know, not the most positive of seasons’ greetings (especially coming from a yogi). But let’s not kid ourselves…this time of year can be a STRESSSS FESSST.
Whether you’ll ride the yule tide rapids and reach calmer water has little to do with if you’ve got the buoyancy aid or a lifesavers’ certificate and everything to do with the answer to this question.
Have you got the mindset?
Let’s go see.
Ward off winter woes and be super resilient into spring
Seems appropriate to throw some fireworks into this week’s blog with a question.
Here it is…
Have you lost your sparkle?
If you have, through illness, fatigue, stress, or any other cause, you’ll recognise the symptoms.
- Maybe you’re not exactly having the time of your life.
- You probably have little energy, feel tired all the time.
- You’ve stopped doing all the crazy stuff you used to love doing or when you do, it’s not so effortless as it was.
- You feel like you’re not winning at life.
- You’re not showing up or performing at your best.
- You’ve got used to simply going through the motions.
This is not a good picture, agreed?
In 5 Easy Steps
Girls has your get up and go, got up and gone? Are you sleeping yet still hitting snooze. Eating less but carrying excess. Popping pills but catching ills? Can you remember when you last felt your best self?
Yoga has your back…
…No Yoga Pants Required
Chickadees however you feel about your health today this does not have to be your normal. You do not have to be resigned to it or get used to it. My mission is to show you how yoga can get you back – to you.