Ward off winter woes and be super resilient into spring
Seems appropriate to throw some fireworks into this week’s blog with a question.
Here it is…
Have you lost your sparkle?
If you have, through illness, fatigue, stress, or any other cause, you’ll recognise the symptoms.
- Maybe you’re not exactly having the time of your life.
- You probably have little energy, feel tired all the time.
- You’ve stopped doing all the crazy stuff you used to love doing or when you do, it’s not so effortless as it was.
- You feel like you’re not winning at life.
- You’re not showing up or performing at your best.
- You’ve got used to simply going through the motions.
This is not a good picture, agreed?
Need to keep on your toes in life? This is all you need for balance.
Loads of my yogi friends run to feel great. When people who love to run don’t run, whole worlds can fall apart. You could say it’s some of these guy’s worst nightmares.
Happy Halloween my yogi friend, because whether you run or not, not being able to do what you love doing, is scary stuff.
But we can all be taken out by life at any moment, the ground can literally get pulled from underneath our feet.
Which is why this week I’m asking this question…