Coming Soon…can you help?
Exciting news. I’m really, really close to wrapping up the details on a long-awaited extra yoga programme I’ve been working on since completing a five-day intensive specialised course, Yoga for Sports Training, with Jim Harrington (Australian coach to the Indian National Cricket Team).
This new yoga series will be entirely focused on a Yoga for Sport practice, offering physical postures and yoga tools that are most versatile and useful for a range of athletes – runners, swimmers, cyclists, but also rugby players, surfers, footballers etc.
It will run over five weeks at a new venue to be announced real soon.
In it I will take you through all the ways yoga can:
- Optimise recovery.
- Reduce injury in your sport and help with rehab.
- Build power, flexibility and strength using poses designed around specific sports movement patterns.
- Build core consciousness.
- Offer a mental break from training.
- Improve your range of motion.
- Give you the edge in your training.