Time to Get The Word Out…
LAUNCH WEEKEND…JUNE 21/22
Save the Dates! 👏 21st June 2019 we’ll be officially opening the doors to Yoga Local, Unit 5 Yoga Studio, Nene Court, Wellingborough. (Fingers crossed we get the place ready in time.) 😝🤸♂️.
Pre-launch/sneaky peak stuff will be sent to you in the build up if you’re on my list.. not on it? Click here to sign up.
I’d like to run some trial classes maybe a couple of weeks before (depending on how the refit goes), you need to be on that list if you would you like to come. Or send me your email and I’ll get you on the invite list (limited numbers – first come first served!).
I’m in the process of getting feedback on the new timetable from the peeps on my list (the Yoga Local tribe)… there will be new ways to pay, book, sign up. Easier for me, better for you – watch this space.
There are also changes to the class descriptions. I’m creating 3 core sessions that work with the principles of Ayurveda and our natural bio/seasonal/daily rhythms.
- Rise – gentle morning flow to get your day started
- Energise – vigorous flow to create heat, build strength, fire up your inner power.
- Restore – to relax, heal and nourish.
- Yoga for Runners remains the same and I’ve add a Yoga for Athletes class at the weekend too – so there’s two chances to get your sports performance related yoga in.
- Begin is a 4 week introduction to yoga series for newbies/returners/ that you sign up as a course and work progressively with the same people each week – no drop ins.
- Meditate is new – and an exciting addition for me to the programme. I want to get meditation back on the yoga timetable, it’s a massive wellbeing tool that can change your life – and I’ll be offering it FREE/or if you wish, as a donation class to raise money for charity (not decided which one yet.)
You can check these sessions out on my website (I’m slowly populating the programme) but you can’t book them yet – and there may be changes to the times – so bear with me until they go live. I will let you know when that happens. 🙏
And don’t forget to come help me celebrate on the weekend of the June 21st (International Yoga Day). We’ll be extending the launch into the summer solstice weekend, with loads of opportunity to check the space out, maybe practice? Want an invite? Let me know…
I would love you to come say hi and see what you think of what I’ve done to the place. I’ll keep you posted with more news and chances to come over, so please stay with me and check in to see what’s happening. All very exciting 👏. I can’t wait to share it with you. 🙏🧡
Don’t forget to sign up to my email list – there are extra benefits for those that do..